Continuing the Conversation through Gifting to Jenesse
What is Gift Gathering?
The Jenesse Center Gift Gathering receptions are networking events to learn about Jenesse Center programs to donate funds and gift items which are auctioned through a variety of unique settings.
What can you bring to a Gift Gathering?
A gift to the Auction comes in many forms:
- Monetary Donation
- Item Donation
- Advertising Purchase
- Raffle Ticket Purchase
- ... or all of the above!
Unique items make online, live and silent auctions interesting and successful. Be creative. Here are some types of gifts – no particular order – that tend to attract the most bids:
- Concert or Theatre Tickets (i.e. Concerts, Hollywood Bowl, Symphony, Dance)
- Music Electronics (ie: iPods, high-end headphones, Bose sound systems)
- Tickets to popular TV shows (i.e. American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, etc.)
- Autographed Music and Sports Memorabilia
- DJ Services
- Tickets to Music Festivals (i.e. Coachella)
- Radio Station or MTV tours, internships, etc.
- Music Oriented Trips/passes (i.e. Country Music Hall of Fame, Graceland)
- Wine (special collections)
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Professional Chef hosted intimate dinners
- Cooking Classes or Wine Tasting vouchers
- T.V. or Movie Set Visits
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Travel Vacations and Cruises
- Airline Vouchers or Gift Cards
- Hotel Vouchers or Gift Cards
- Use of Vacation Homes
- Day trips, Unique Excursions (i.e. scuba diving, sailing, water skiing, skydiving, hot air ballooning, race car driving school)
If you are unable to donate an auction item, but would like to contribute:
Make a Tax Deductable Donation: One-Time Donation | Recurring Monthly Donation
Gift Gathering Committee
Jelana Bentley, Karen Earl. Michelle Hudson, Kourtney Ketterhagen, Othella Owens, MD,
Ingrid Roberts, Sherron Rouzan, Carol Shelby and Dawn Sutherland
For More Information, Contact Us:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (323) 299-9496 ext. 155